Welcome to Benson Hill Elementary, Home of the Bobcats!
“All Bobcats are valued, connected, and learning through active intellectual engagement.”
We appreciate your interest and involvement in our school as we team together to support children. As a school community, we are guided by Renton School District’s three core values of service, excellence, and equity.
- Service – We serve our students, staff, families, and communities.
- Excellence – We strive for excellence in all that we do.
- Equity – We remove barriers and pursue outcomes that enable all students to realize their potential and maximize their future opportunities.
At Benson Hill, we are committed to creating an educational environment in which all Bobcats are valued, connected and learning through active intellectual engagement. This includes a commitment to the following:
- Engagement in Learning - Deepening our understanding through discussing, listening, debating, questioning, and discovering
- Social Emotional Learning - Building awareness and skills in managing emotions, setting goals, establishing relationships, showing empathy, and making responsible decisions
- Family & Community Engagement - All families and our community have something to offer and working together as partners to contribute to learning
- Cultural Competency - Building meaningful relationships and valuing and leveraging differences to draw out unique strengths